Membership is a mutual commitment to spiritual growth. The purpose of this commitment is for you and our church community to fully become who God created us to be!
“Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is part of it.”
- 1 Corinthians 12:27
- SEEK: Love GOD with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength.
- We commit to provide a weekly worship experience that engages your heart and mind, and equips you to carry out your faith through the rest of the week
- You commit to faithfully participate in personal Bible study, prayer, and corporate worship gatherings
- SERVE: Live beyond yourself by serving GOD and people.
- We commit to help you discover your spiritual gifts (strengths) and provide ministry teams on which to serve.
- You commit to using your time and spiritual gifts (strengths) to build others up.
- We commit to engage in Kingdom work, transforming lives inside the church and out in the community.
- You commit to faithfully give financially to support these Kingdom ministries
- SHARE: Live your life with others in meaningful relationships.
- We commit to provide a variety of groups for you to study God’s Word and care for each other outside of the worship gatherings.
- You commit to connect with a smaller group of people for mutual care and growth.
Fill out our Connect Card if you are interested in becoming a member or want to know more.