The Dream Well
Water is life. Clean water is a necessity, but not an every day guarantee in many countries, like Haiti. Deep-rooted poverty exacerbated by historically short-sighted governmental leadership often creates scenarios where access to the basics is incredibly difficult. People in third-world environments often struggle through life.
It is reported that, in Haiti, contaminated water is the leading cause of infant mortality and illness in children. While 100% of Americans have access to them, only 17% of all Haitians use improved sanitation facilities.
With water at a Vapor Center:
- Effective agricultural developments and education take place.
- Micro businesses like chicken farming, car washes, and crop sales help each center become financially sustainable.
- Staff and youth have clean facilities with proper sanitation.
- Youth enrolled in the sports league experience the joy of playing their favorite sport on lush, well-maintained grass fields.
- Practical hygiene, such as brushing one's teeth or taking a shower, become a reality.
- The thirsty have life.